The month of November was the first month in a long time that I set hair and beauty goals. I achieved some and failed others. I will discuss how my November goals went at the end. However, I want to set my December hair and beauty goals for now.
- Texlax & Color – My goal is to texlax on the 28th of this month. I plan to do a Semi-Permanent color before my deep conditioning step. I wanted to color today but I realized it would be pointless because, the relaxer will pull most of the color out. So, it just makes sense to wait until I texlax.
- Length Check- I wanted to get back to monthly length checks. I did a quick check for myself but I didn’t flat iron my hair to check an official length. I did gain some length since my October length check.
- Hip Length and Trim- I want to get as close to HL by the 31st as possible; however, I do plan to do at least ¼” trim a few days after my texlax. I can’t wait to see how close I get. *crosses fingers*
- Running Challenge- Complete the remainder of the December daily running challenge. I know this sounds crazy but my hair and skin benefit when I run and workout.
- Set Ultimate Hair Goal- I have been so torn as of late. I said HL was it but now I’m really wondering if it is. I also need to figure out if I want to stay texlaxed or transition to natural. I have some serious thinking to do this month. If I don’t transition, my next touch up will be with the Linage Texturizer.
Drink 2L of water each day – Completed
Co-wash 3x’s per week- Failed (I fell off at the beginning of the month but I’m including it again for December
Use Growth Aids- Failed (I have two new products to try and I’m excited. This WILL happen!)
Whole Head Baggy or GHE- Completed (Kinda…not as many days but I got it done and my hair has been happy about this accomplishment)
Take Supplements- Completed (another kinda…not as consistent as I wanted but a definite improvement. I need to pick up more Biotin. Included in my goals for this month)
Anti-Aging Product- Completed (I found a product that I’ve been trying. I will compare the results at the end of the month to see if it is a keeper)
Protective Style- Completed (I have been in four braids which have definitely helped. I also remembered to cover my hair at night. I’m back on track!)
Have you set your December hair and beauty goals? How did you do in November?